• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

245 posts in this topic

Goon 1 (2002 Albatross)

Looks like a F/VF with the massive spine stress. Anyway, the back cover (which I forgot to take a pic of :doh: let me know if interested and I will be glad to do so tommorrow) has this rippling along the spine. Does not appear to be moisture damage...almost like you see on the 100 page books :shrug: Have no clue if it would press out or remain that way forever. I guess I would say it is a Fine- maybe ???

Used to be the flavor of the month...now who knows :juggle:

Asking $15

goon1.jpg

Playboy February 1955

Fine-ish :juggle:

Jayne Mansfield :luhv: eBay has one at a BIN of $700 and another with two days left on the auction at $41. Very cool issue, but I can beat that :cool:

Asking $40

:gossip: Did not say I would beat it by much though lol

v2n3.jpg

Because I dig her kid in SVU..... :takeit:

Sold...we have a ^^

By the way, (ignorant of Hollywood is my curse) post a pic of her kid, don't know who it is hm

Next clueless book...bought on the boards from Frankbearss so maybe you can find his listing and impression...want to say I have had it six months or so :juggle:

Looks like a straight VF if you of course ignore the glaring flaw. Flaw is the very noticeable chip out of the right edge of the cover. Do not believe this is marvel chipping as it does not look like any other book with MC I have seen :shrug: So I say drop it a full grade and change. I will put it at fine minue also hm

It really is a shame, because it looks great in hand if you can ignore the chip :cry:

Asking $90

ff50.jpg

Here's Mansfield's kid (and I use that term loosely). 47 years have been mighty good to Mariska! Maybe you just didnt know she was her daughter. Seems like she's been on Law & Order for at least 10+ years.

mariska-hargitay-law-and-order.jpg

paging Mr. Diggler's sig line.

Found a few Turner variants on the cheap...did not really care for the Civil War story line, but the covers are pretty

How about $10 each or $25 for all three :shrug:

Civil War 1

civil1.jpg

Civil War 2a

civil2a.jpg

Civil War 2b

civil2b.jpg

Here's Mansfield's kid (and I use that term loosely). 47 years have been mighty good to Mariska! Maybe you just didnt know she was her daughter. Seems like she's been on Law & Order for at least 10+ years.

mariska-hargitay-law-and-order.jpg

Nope, I know exactly who it is now...did not realize quite how pedigreed she was :o

How about a retread from threads past again

Superman 129

CGC 3.5 CROW pages

Asking for guide in Good $39

So, who have you wished death upon more...Lois Lane and Aunt May??? Enquiring minds want to know! :sumo:

supes129.jpg

Retread Part Deux

Superman 130

CGC 4.5

CROW pages

How about $50 :juggle:

The guy holding the rocket looks like he is just going to chuck it at Superman. That would be bad azz...I gotta check out Cyrusville, I am sure Billy Ray and Miley will welcome me with open arms :cloud9:

supes130.jpg

:juggle: I think I have earned a break...but how about I leave you with something nice while I am gone (:

Be back soon...

All Star Comics 6

CGC 4.5

CROW pages

How about $500 :whee:

All of the Golden Age Leaguers against the power of an electrified wham hm

allstar6.jpg

:juggle: I think I have earned a break...but how about I leave you with something nice while I am gone (:

Be back soon...

All Star Comics 6

CGC 4.5

CROW pages

How about $500 :whee:

All of the Golden Age Leaguers against the power of an electrified wham hm

allstar6.jpg

The fear of electrified butt rape would increase my running speed as well.

Sweet looking book, even with the lightning sodomy!