• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

245 posts in this topic

ChuckNorris.jpg

The Norris welcomes you to the latest installment in Snake Eyes Comic House of Horror. For your shopping pleasure we will have Golden Age, Silver Age, Good Girl Covers :angel: , Bad Girl Covers :devil: , modern comics, and all manner of drekky four-color madness.

As is always the case, there will not really be an order to things in this thread. I figure the chaos, dirty limericks, and jokes at the expense of Daredevil will again be par for the course lol

Books will be a mix of new offers and retreads at lower prices :whee: I will list over the weekend and then decide if it is time to close up shop, or stretch it out into a weeklong selling extravaganza. If you do not like what you see, you can mock the books/the seller OR you can feel free to make requests. :sumo: Of course, those that mock best will get freebies hm ah hell this time all buyers will get some sort of freebie...will either figure it out as you buy or list a small stack of books for free for buyers to choose from after we close the thread (thumbs u

Rules...MOAR RULES I SAY :sumo:

:) First :takeit: in either the thread or a PM gets the book (judged by time stamp).

:) :) :takeit: in the thread trumps any ongoing negotiations via PM. However, you can ask me to place the book on hold for a brief period.

:) :) :) I accept many types of payment, if it spends I am generally pleased. non-consecutive $20 bills, paypal, gold/silver (spot prices in effect :headbang: ), money orders, personal checks, and diamonds. I will also consider interesting trade offers, so don't be shy if you have a question. Most payments ship quickly, except that you must wait for a check to clear (unless we have previously done business before or I know you as a regular presence on the boards). If you do pay by mail, please track your envelope as you send it at your own risk! :fear:

:) :) :) :) Domestic shipping is a flat $10 (unless it is cheaper than this, then I will refund you the difference). This includes postage, delivery confirmation, and insurance for the sales price.

:) :) :) :) :) I am more than willing to ship overseas at cost. However, I will require that the shipment be insured and trackable, which can get pricey (unless you waive this via PM and accept responsibility if the package is damaged/lost in transit).

:) :) :) :) :) :) Returns are accepted for the price of the comic, with the buyer being responsible for all shipping and insurance costs. All I ask is that you notify me within three days of receiving the item.

:whee: Feel free to make the thread a place of discussion and critique to your heart's content. Making Heath laugh makes books less expensive...now off to grab myself a beer...settle in, and list some books :cool:

Green Lantern 72

CGC 8.5 OW pages

A retread from sales threads past...

Phantom of the Space Opera...Adams really did save this book from the hell of arch-enemies scooting about in their space rascals :frustrated:

Asking $35

gl72.jpg

Green Lantern 85

CGC 9.4 OWW pages

And speaking of Adams :juggle:

Drugs, Drugs they're bad for the heart

I told Speedy to never start

But, alas, he went to get high

He looks so happy, maybe I should try hm

Asking $275

gl85.jpg

His name's Speedy

He's a good shot, of course

Always was kind of needy

He got hooked on the horse

Yeah, his name's Speedy

And he was always braggin'

Till Ollie caught him shooting up

Cold chasin' that dragon.

Death once had a near-Chuck Norris experience!

'Tis true...even the beasts of the Earth know the power of Chuck...behold Chicken Norris

chickennorris.jpg

:roflmao: When Chuck Norris does push ups he's not pushing himself up he's pushing the earth down.

Nice books btw (thumbs u

How about more recent :whistle:

Green Lantern lot of 9, 19, 20

Near Mintish

Star Sapphire in purple glory...

How I wonder what's her story hm

Carol in a floozy costume

Spells Hal's doom

Asking $25

glmodern.jpg

His name's Speedy

He's a good shot, of course

Always was kind of needy

He got hooked on the horse

Yeah, his name's Speedy

And he was always braggin'

Till Ollie caught him shooting up

Cold chasin' that dragon.

This thread has been blessed by the board laureate himself (worship)

And how about beat to hell Silver Age???

ASM 37

Round about G/VG

There once was a Robot from Nantucket...

His head looked like a bucket

Pajama Pants made a roundhouse kick

I didn't hurt the robot a lick

So Peter Parker said :whistle:

Asking $20

asm37.jpg