• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Happy Birthday nik.

63 posts in this topic

I miss you buddy, but remembering you with a smile is getting easier and easier. ;)

Happy Birthday Nik *sigh* :(

I have some great memories with Nik. Too few, unfortunately.

I know I repeat the same stories over and over but I think they are worth repeating.

Nik brought me to these boards in 2004.

A few years later Jim (cgcworld), Drew (wasonff), Lou and I made a road trip to Chicago in 2007 and I remember meeting him for the first time. I also met Watson, Arex, and most of the other board members who would grow into a tightly knit group.

I found out on the way back from Chicago that Jim and I went to the same high school at the same time. doh!

I vividly remember coming back one evening during that WW Chicago trip to the hotel and Nik was out for his 1am smoke and Lou and I talked to him for a good while.

I also remember me and Nik looking at each other after a Greek town dinner thinking WTF? When the $1500 bill showed up.

lol

No, I did not drink that much.

(tsk)

We threw what we had into the pot to make the bill go away. :roflmao:

Nik was generous that way, without evening thinking twice about it.

Happy Birthday, my man. Looking forward to meeting again.

:wishluck: