• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THREAD CLOSED RANT OVER!!! Thanks to all...

89 posts in this topic

Hello all,

As many may know, I have been having health issues and it has hit me hard financially! Being the beginning of the month, I am BEHIND in a big way! So, I have to sell off some books.

I have never asked for "help" on here, but I guess I am now by offering these at a good price in order to move! Trust me folks, I would never ask unless I was stuck... I am STUCK right now! Got hit with a whack of bills and have been bedridden for most of last month. So NEEDING is an understatement!

Thanks!

I'd need immediate payment via PayPal

Slabs: $10 shipped in US

RAW $5.00 shipped in US

First up...

Shazam #1 Last sale $150, 90 Day $90 and 12 month $97

My price :news: SOLD!!! $80

Shazam1.jpg

kryptonitecomics is a ^^

Thanks again!

John (thumbs u

:popcorn:

Hopes there is a few slabs I like in here :) itching to buy stuff

I am going to take 30 mins to look for goodies. I have gotten a bunch of PM's and appreciate the support and requests... thanks guys! It's hard for me to come out and say I need help! But I do :(

Back in 30...

Send requests via PM if like :)

Thanks!

Hello all,

As many may know, I have been having health issues and it has hit me hard financially! Being the beginning of the month, I am BEHIND in a big way! So, I have to sell off some books.

I have never asked for "help" on here, but I guess I am now by offering these at a good price in order to move! Trust me folks, I would never ask unless I was stuck... I am STUCK right now! Got hit with a whack of bills and have been bedridden for most of last month. So NEEDING is an understatement!

Thanks!

I'd need immediate payment via PayPal

Slabs: $10 shipped in US

RAW $5.00 shipped in US

First up...

Shazam #1 Last sale $150, 90 Day $90 and 12 month $97

My price $80

Shazam1.jpg

:takeit:

OK!

Just back from storage with some fresh stuff! I received a ton of PM's and will get to those now.

In the near 6 years of being on this site, I have NEVER had to ask for help while selling books! I have had a horrific past couple years starting October before last with Pneumonia and HINI... recovered from that, went back to work and about a month later I was in a vehicle accident and nearly died... by all accounts I SHUD have been dead. I walked away with 18 stitches in face! Someone was watching over me I guess!

So I am wanting to go back to my job as an IT tech for a couple of the Major Banks in Canada, however if I do, I lose my medical coverage... which I cannot afford to lose! I have Ankylosing Spodylitis and take an IV infused med that costs $4200 every 5 weeks! I cannot afford that :( So, I have been fighting with the government and have an advocate trying to get my medical in place so I can go back to work! While working I do well! I get tired and sore, but we all have to work to pay bills! Well, those of us who are adults and don't live at home!

It has just been a nightmare scenario that I never thought I'd be in! So, I have to turn to the hobby I love to help me get through. I have always wanted to have some sort of business, and this may be the breaking point and forcing me to have a store/site! Which I wouldn't mind, as long as can pay bills!

I am usually fine, but the last 6 weeks have been hell! I have had my feet/ankles swelling for no reason! Went for 3 ECG, Ultra Sound of Heart, a battery of blood work, etc... They don't know what it is!!! (shrug) All they tell me is to stay in bed with feet above head! That can really get boring!

Ok, enough of the sob story... Let me see what these PM';s are about and I'll get to posting some books (thumbs u

Thanks guys :shy:

Sub-Mariner #1 V2

Paid $100 and know it dropped :'(

Would someone enjoy it for $50??? :shy:

Thank you on both accounts!!! (worship)

Ok... gotta get to those PM's... Again, thank you so much :)

John (thumbs u

Sub-Mariner Annual #1

$25

I'll break the ice John

Thank you kind sir! (worship)

BTW - Any and all purchases will be subjected to freebies! It's the Universal Freebie in HG from 1969 :gossip:

PMs sent sir. :popcorn:

Holy Moly!!!

You aren't the only one... Give me a few to get my laptop up and running, today it'll be the "PM Machine"!!!

Please stay tuned... lots of books in varying age and grade.

(worship)