• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hulk 4..LOWER PRICE?

17 posts in this topic

I have a few books that I want to get rid of...I'm getting out of collecting and would like to sell what I have...so...

I have a Hulk #4 that I am looking to sell..The book is in approximately 2.5-3.0 condition...and I'm asking $115.00 for it..I will pay for shipping!. If you have any questions, feel free to ask..

Thanks for looking..

Incrediblehulk4.jpg

Hulk4back.jpg

Sorry Comic, looks like you're asking a G+ price for a G- book (That chunk outa the back cover is a killer, and the stain on the spine brings old tape to mind, which smells like Brittle City to me) on a board where all the bottom feeders (Catrick raises his own hand and waves) are lowballers. (Catrick raises his own hand and waves...again)

Offer it for $100 and someone will snap it right up, offer it at $150 and you have at least a sporting chance of selling. At $200? **shrug**

Sorry Comic, looks like you're asking a G+ price for a G- book (That chunk outa the back cover is a killer, and the stain on the spine brings old tape to mind, which smells like Brittle City to me) on a board where all the bottom feeders (Catrick raises his own hand and waves) are lowballers. (Catrick raises his own hand and waves...again)

Offer it for $100 and someone will snap it right up, offer it at $150 and you have at least a sporting chance of selling. At $200? **shrug**

Is that a chunk out or is it a stain? Regardless, G/VG is definitely out of reach with that book.

Since you asked...it was last year and a smoking deal, but I picked up Hulk 4 in G+ for $75 from Tigerscomics and a Hulk 5 in G/VG for $100...there were some disappointed folks, so I imagine about $100 for the #4 would have started meeting with a little resistance. Hope the info is helpful. :foryou:

:gossip: I would also give the +1 to the suggestion of throwing it up on the PGM forum to double check your grade too.

Since you asked...it was last year and a smoking deal, but I picked up Hulk 4 in G+ for $75 from Tigerscomics and a Hulk 5 in G/VG for $100...there were some disappointed folks, so I imagine about $100 for the #4 would have started meeting with a little resistance. Hope the info is helpful. :foryou:

:gossip: I would also give the +1 to the suggestion of throwing it up on the PGM forum to double check your grade too.

Dont think i forgot :sumo:

Dont think i forgot :sumo:

me either... :frustrated:

:devil:

Gotta be quick to catch deals from Robert :acclaim:

I remember that thread! I honestly think Snake has one hand on his er...snake... and the other hand on refresh constantly.

I'll vouch for Catrick's ability to bring home books cheap!

But seriously, it's been up for like 2 hours. Give it a chance, you'll probably have some PM offers overnight. $115 is a good starting point, hang in there.