• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

High Grade SA/BA, Pedigrees, Sucha J.I.M, F.F's, Etc

33 posts in this topic

Well I landed a few prime GA books lately and they are expensive so it pains me a bit to have to list these but its a trade off I'm willing to make. Shipping is $15 in North America (below actual cost).

FF#17 CGC 7.0 WP's asking $240 + shipping.[ON HOLD].

FF17CGC7wp.jpg

TOS# 74 CGC 9.4 WP's asking $120 + shipping.

tos74.jpg

J.I.M. #66 CGC 6.0 - just cracked this out :tonofbricks: but I still have the label. Will sell this at a bargin price of $120 + shipping. SOLD.

TTA66cgc60.jpg

Well I landed a few prime GA books lately and they are expensive so it pains me a bit to have to list these but its a trade off I'm willing to make. Shipping is $15 in North America (below actual cost).

J.I.M. #66 CGC 6.0 - just cracked this out :tonofbricks: but I still have the label. Will sell this at a bargin price of $120 + shipping.

TTA66cgc60.jpg

:takeit:

J.I.M. #66 CGC 6.0 - just cracked this out :tonofbricks: but I still have the label. Will sell this at a bargin price of $120 + shipping.

TTA66cgc60.jpg

:takeit:

:pullhair: