• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brent Peeples Sketch OPP - Limited to 15 sketches - GET YOURS NOW

60 posts in this topic

I am happy to announce a sketch opp with Brent Peeples. This is Brents first opp here on the boards and he aims to impress.Here is a link to Brent's published work on Comic Book Data Base

http://www.comicbookdb.com/creator.php?ID=24700

Price includes:sketch, grading, encapuslation, shipping to Brent, Brent to CGC and domestic shipping from CGC. (International shipping will be extra). It does not include a sketch cover.

Limited to 15 spots

Prices:

Head Sketch: $80

Bust: $100

Full Figure: $125

+ additional character: $20 for the 1st, $10 for each additional

+ background: $20

Brent may add color or grey tones at his sole discretion.

:baiting:I have copies of Image United #1, X-Men #7 and Uncanny X-Force #1 for $5 each if needed.

Payment is accepted in the form of Check, MO or Paypal. Paypal payments must be made as PERSONAL to Par2ch@yahoo.com

When making payment please include

Forum name, mailing address and character choice(s) and the book you will be sending. When shipping your book please include your name and mailing address on the backing board.

Books and Payment must be recieved by me by April 22th. DEADLINE EXTENDED :news:

PM me you have any questions

Here are some examples of sketches by Brent

3_musketeers_commission_by_brentpeeples-d32ikoi.jpg

Peeples.jpg

Peeples_Thor.jpg

Peepls.jpg

peeplesga.jpg

Brent has received the first wave of books for this opp and will be posting sketches soon.

We still have 6 spots open, so I have extended the deadline one week.

Scans coming shortly :)