• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dectective Comics 38 - 1st Robin, 12th Batman

5 posts in this topic

I posted this book maybe half a year ago and had a few tire kickers but it never sold and I got busy so never bothered to pursue moving it but am trying to get rid of the odds and ends in my collection that do not really fit.

I tried, I really tried to love this book since I acquired it about a year ago but at the end of the day I just could not find it in myself to love a low to mid-grade book. It may be shallow of me but it is the way I am. This is my only sub 8.0 slab and it just sticks out.

Given that I can not bring myself to love this book and since it is such an important key I figure I should pass it on to allow some other collector to enjoy it.

I'm looking to get around $9,200 for the book but PM me and we can talk. This is not a sale to raise cash so no low-ball offers please, just call giving a collector who will love the book more than me a chance to enjoy it and streamlining my collection.

:takeit: rules but PM's are welcome. (Nobody on the probation list).

The book presents well and is in old label goodness.

DetectiveComics38CGC4C-OW.jpg

I posted this book maybe half a year ago and had a few tire kickers but it never sold and I got busy so never bothered to pursue moving it but am trying to get rid of the odds and ends in my collection that do not really fit.

I tried, I really tried to love this book since I acquired it about a year ago but at the end of the day I just could not find it in myself to love a low to mid-grade book. It may be shallow of me but it is the way I am. This is my only sub 8.0 slab and it just sticks out.

Given that I can not bring myself to love this book and since it is such an important key I figure I should pass it on to allow some other collector to enjoy it.

I'm looking to get around $9,200 for the book but PM me and we can talk. This is not a sale to raise cash so no low-ball offers please, just call giving a collector who will love the book more than me a chance to enjoy it and streamlining my collection.

:takeit: rules but PM's are welcome. (Nobody on the probation list).

The book presents well and is in old label goodness.

DetectiveComics38CGC4C-OW.jpg

(worship)

Great book! Good luck with the sale.