• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

High Grade Spidey keys, MP 15 and a few Thor! PRICES REDUCED AGAIN!

32 posts in this topic

I have some unexpected bills to pay so I am selling some CGC graded comics. Securely packed priority shipping will be $10, I will combine shipping on multiple purchases. :takeit: in the thread gets the book. Pm's are welcome. I have bought and sold on here for over a year now with no problems. Thanks for checking out my books.

I almost pulled the trigger on the ASM #300 and the #194...I think all of your prices are very fair and stack up nicely with GPA....but...

Prior to pulling the trigger I looked around and saw just how darn common these books are...high pops readily available pretty much at all times on Ebay etc and I just could't convince myself to spend the money for these books now when I am pretty sure I can buy them for the same price next year or potentially the year after.

What's not to love though...high grade, spiderman keys...I don't see a problem with your sales thread I was just trying to provide some insight into why some may be staying away. There's also the chance that everyone is broke lol

I wish you the best of luck on your sales :applause: