• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone else having trouble uploading to photobucket today ?

12 posts in this topic

It just wont go :P

Having issues with it all morning. Wont load, cant copy any codes. It just started letting me do some stuff a few minutes ago.

DR.X

Last night it was a disaster.....

Really, it was working o.k. for me last night as I was uploading books. Now this morning, I'm pulling my hair out. :pullhair:

DR.X

if you're getting a network error like i was and using firefox, it's one of your add on's causing it. I cancel a few I didn't use anymore and uploader started working again. I was able to use the old bulk uploader until i figured it out.

I was having problems the other night using Filezilla (an FTP client). Finally gave up and uploaded via their web uploader without incident. Tried again the next day and it was fine. It was definitely a problem on their end because I used Filezilla on one PC and when that didn't work I logged on from a different PC and tried using WS_FTP and that errored out too.