• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dynamic Forces Godzilla #1 "Sketch" cover anyone get one I have questions

4 posts in this topic

On the Dynamic Forces web site they say they have a special edition "sketch" cover and they also sell an exclusive edition cover signed by Hester or Ross. The "Sketch" cover is more expensive than the "exclusive" cover. I received in the mail today the "sketch" Cover but it is not a Sketch at all. it looks just like the "exclusive" cover that they are offeing signed. the Certificate of authenticity also says nothing about this being a "sketch" cover and states that it is the "exclusive cover" has anyone else had this problem and could you scan a pic of your "sketch " cover. thanks!

Finally got a hold of Brian at dynamic forces and they are passing this off as their Sketch cover, they changed the name to "black and white cover" even though it is still listed as sketch cover on the web site for sale. he is going to refund me , but I have to pay for return shipping. this will be the last order with dynamic forces. good luck to you if you have order this variant and thought it was a sketch cover.