• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2011 DWC East Coast Legends Tour

196 posts in this topic

Hmm...

This year I would love to see Neal Adams, Roy Thomas, George Perez, Flo Steinberg, & Jerry Robinson. :wishluck:

And how about O.G, Allen Bellman?

He's one of the originals and has made a few con appearances recently. He seems like he wouldn't mind participating in a private signing opportunity, could probably get him to do some sketches too...

A definite legend...

http://www.allenbellman.com/

Wow, so many to choose from! I'd have to really think about it and see what I could pick up between now and then. Miller would be top of my list if possible, Romita, from there it goes about 100 different directions. :ohnoez:

Some of the EC artists like Jack Davis and Al Feldstein would be awesome!

Well I believe Jack lives in Georgia from what I remember. I think Brain (Chainball) did a signing with Jack back a few ywars ago.

As for Al, I don't know where he lives.

damn it I sent in a ms marvel #1 for graded If I decide to get it signed I be paying for the grading twice! lol I am starting to put some $$ aside for this event now ... Should be interesting to see how it turns out! when do you think you will be posting price information ? :D

Alan Kupperburg? I think he lives in Brooklyn, but not sure. I know he's scheduled at the Big Apple (5/21 and 22), but if he can fit in your ECLT I'd be a willing participant.

What dates are the tour - or did I miss the info?