• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED, Thanks Guys!

88 posts in this topic

Ok so 15% didnt do much and i need to clear out some of these books i just dont have room for anymore so how about 25% off from here on out.

I'll be out most of the day but will add the rest of the book up to #75 tonight (thumbs u

DD #40

Now this is a SICK book! I challenge ANYONE to find a SA book with brighter better colors than the cover on this book! Hell, i challenge you to find a brighter MODERN book! The colors on this book are UNREAL!!!

9.0 minimum and really 9.2+ but i like to go low!

$40

dd40a.jpg

I'll take it @ 25% off

DD #16

Awesome midgrade book with like new cover colors and gloss with some general spine wear though.

7.0 at least $ 80

dd16.jpg

DD #27

a little wear on the spine but really nice with INSANE cover colors and gloss. I know ive said that for a lot of these books and most of them do have wicked cover colors but this one is SICK! The cover colors and gloss are as nice as a book bought TODAY! Literally!

8.0 minimum and probably 8.5. With a press, definitely 8.5 imo

$45

dd27-1.jpg

:takeit: both at 25% off!

DD #40

Now this is a SICK book! I challenge ANYONE to find a SA book with brighter better colors than the cover on this book! Hell, i challenge you to find a brighter MODERN book! The colors on this book are UNREAL!!!

9.0 minimum and really 9.2+ but i like to go low!

$40

dd40a.jpg

I'll take it @ 25% off

^^

DD #16

Awesome midgrade book with like new cover colors and gloss with some general spine wear though.

7.0 at least $ 80

dd16.jpg

DD #27

a little wear on the spine but really nice with INSANE cover colors and gloss. I know ive said that for a lot of these books and most of them do have wicked cover colors but this one is SICK! The cover colors and gloss are as nice as a book bought TODAY! Literally!

8.0 minimum and probably 8.5. With a press, definitely 8.5 imo

$45

dd27-1.jpg

:takeit: both at 25% off!

^^ and ^^

Thanks guys!

Apparently 25% off was the price point i had to hit! lol

Noone, knows the movie the quote came from to get 50% off a 2nd book???

If any of you are older than 35, you should be ashamed of yourselves for not knowing!!! One of the great comedies of the late 70's early 80's (thumbs u

Noone, knows the movie the quote came from to get 50% off a 2nd book???

If any of you are older than 35, you should be ashamed of yourselves for not knowing!!! One of the great comedies of the late 70's early 80's (thumbs u

Used Cars :grin:

DD 43 b copy

MUCH nicer copy. Some soft corners and thats about it. 8.5 minimum but probably a 9.0. Really, REALLY nice colors and gloss!

$50

dd43.jpg

Assuming my answer to your movie question is correct, I'll take this book as well @ 50% off :headbang:

DD 43 b copy

MUCH nicer copy. Some soft corners and thats about it. 8.5 minimum but probably a 9.0. Really, REALLY nice colors and gloss!

$50

dd43.jpg

Assuming my answer to your movie question is correct, I'll take this book as well @ 50% off :headbang:

It was correct (thumbs u so 50% off that book for you! Congrats!

I think that movie was the 1st time i saw boobies on TV :cloud9: