• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hulk #1 CGC 4.0 OW plus stuff that didn't sell at Wondercon

116 posts in this topic

Classic Cover; Extremely violent eye cover; Hitler story

Weird Chills #2

Grade: Good/Very Good

Overstreet: $170

Price: $150 (was $250) Under Guide!!

b39.jpg

Ok, can't stand it anymore. :takeit:

Excellent pickup!

Weird Chills #2

b39.jpg

Excellent pickup!

One of those books that everyone wants and this is a great price. I've got the SuspensStories #22 and now this one. Good for a while. :banana:

Weird Chills #2

b39.jpg

Excellent pickup!

One of those books that everyone wants and this is a great price. I've got the SuspensStories #22 and now this one. Good for a while. :banana:

Nice book! One of my favorite PreCodes. The inside stories are not only as twisted as the cover, but there are one or two that are cleverly written as well.

Hi all, I figured before putting the books I had for sale at Wondercon back into the collection, I'd offer them here for everyone who wasn't able to attend.

First up, a nice Hulk #1 CGC 4.0 OW with no marvel chipping. Last GPA is $4,200; my price is $4,100 shipped in the US. I'll work with the non-US boardies who are interested.

The major defect is what appears to be a notch out of the book which you can see in the rocket on the front cover at the spine and on the back cover. Presents very well, though, and the colors are great.

d06.jpg

d07.jpg

saw this at Wondercon..very nice copy Jeff...tough without the marvel chipping..

Hi all, I figured before putting the books I had for sale at Wondercon back into the collection, I'd offer them here for everyone who wasn't able to attend.

First up, a nice Hulk #1 CGC 4.0 OW with no marvel chipping. Last GPA is $4,200; my price is $4,100 shipped in the US. I'll work with the non-US boardies who are interested.

The major defect is what appears to be a notch out of the book which you can see in the rocket on the front cover at the spine and on the back cover. Presents very well, though, and the colors are great.

d06.jpg

d07.jpg

Jeff,

Where the book is notched at the spine, is it a clean gap or is there still parts of the cover stock left that is folded over?

d06.jpg

d07.jpg

Jeff,

Where the book is notched at the spine, is it a clean gap or is there still parts of the cover stock left that is folded over?

It looks like a fairly clean gap; on the front cover, the notch extends into the rocket, but the cover of the rocket is still there. The gap looks worse on the back cover, partially because you can see the white of the microchamber paper.