• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

comicdey's slow moving thread.GA SA etc.Yep.don't be in hurry (new&lower$ list)

226 posts in this topic

War Fury #2....it's a short series with some cool stories. These books typically sell for over guide, but I'm pricing it as at overstreet guide G/VG or better.

#1 has the classic bullet through the head cover and the others issues aren't easy to find as well. Drooling commies attacking a medic, what's the world coming to?

nice clean glossy lower grade copy but has the bottom corner damage and some corner chipping on the inside pages, but it's small.

$30

Can't resist this cool cover :takeit:

Alex Ross The World's Greatest Super-Heroe's hardcover boxed book with dust jacket etc....big...shipping will be whatever it costs on this one, like new condition but it's been opened, so not 100% perfect.

$50. Reduced to $40

:takeit: if you don't mind media mail or a flate rate box for shipping.

Alex Ross The World's Greatest Super-Heroe's hardcover boxed book with dust jacket etc....big...shipping will be whatever it costs on this one, like new condition but it's been opened, so not 100% perfect.

$50. Reduced to $40

:takeit: if you don't mind media mail or a flate rate box for shipping.

No problem, we'll figure it out

prices lowered a bit, and I'll be listing a small handfull of books tonight, again, this is a slow thread as my time is limited. Anyone that wants to cash out at any time, just pm me and I'll send out an invoice.

Thanks

Batman 123 with a joker story and bathound appearance

looks like there's an amateur glue tear seal at the bottom of the spine...looks like some CT along the spine too...you can see a slight discoloration and it sticks to the inside of the first page a bit. Nice filler copy. pretty glossy actually, small h2o stain on the upper back edge

Let's just say $20 $15 reduced.....which is less than half of overstreet good.

and if you buy the other GA batman listed earlier, you can have this one for $5 FREE

:takeit: for FREE

Only one comic BOOK REMAINING IN THIS THREAD

TOS 57 in CGC 7.0 The scan is real bad, but the book is not. Last GPA for this book is $306. I originally listed it at $300, then reduced it to $275 and offered it to anyone that's already purchased for $250. :news: sold

That seems like a pretty good deal considering it's an undervalued key....I promise the book looks great for a 7.0.

Cheers

Here's the list of the other books and trades that I have for sale. I've listed them at the pricing as shown on the books, but I'm open to offers. I'll price them separately later if necessary. These are all in very good condition, most like new, a few with a few flaws, but most are like new.

Hardback Books

Batman Private Casebook hardback with dust jacket $20 list

The Brave and the Bold "the book of destiny hardback with dust jacket $25 list

The Brave and the Bold "the lords of luck hardback wtih dust jacket $25 list

Batman false faces hardback with dust jacket $20 list

Kingdom come hardback, no dust jacket, $26 list per amazon

Batman illustrated by Neal Adams Book 1 with dust jacket $50 list

Batman illustrated by Neal Adams Book 2 with dust jacket $50 list

The ultimate guide to the Dark Knight Batman with dust jacket $20 list

Catwoman the visual guide to the feline fatale with dust jacket $20 list

JLA the ultimate guide to the justice league of america with dust jacket $20 list

Wonder woman the ultimate guide to the amazon princess with dust jacket $25 list

Trade Paperback books

Crisis on infinite earth trade $30 list

Superman the world of krypton trade $15 list

Batgirl year one trade $18 list

Ghost Batgirl (darkhorse/dc) trade $12 list ?

Batman Harley Quinn trade $6 list

Batman Scarecrow Year one trade one of two $6 list

Batman Scarecrow Year one trade two of two $6 list

Batman Scarface a psychodrama trade $6 list

Batman and Poison Ivy Cast Shadows $7 list

Catwoman guardian of gotham book 1 $6 list

Catwoman guardian of gotham book 2 $6 list

Scans can be made available upon request.

More Fun 49 pre hero goodness....

This is a solid lower grade copy.

Overstreet VG is $425.

Pages definately have that old comic smell, but look at the back page ad for superman #2 and NYWF #1.......classic GA Goodness

My price is $350

heck a CGC 1.0 sold for $300 back in '09 which was an anomaly but........

111263.jpg.22cacb64e5ad48000f724ee75d0244e7.jpg

111264.jpg.cd3aae208c676999c8a6cbded789e21b.jpg

Life with Archie #10 nice low grade reader but has water damage stain on front, and it's more pronounced on the back along the bottom and spine.

Overstreet G is $8

My price $4 :news: sold

111265.jpg.061aab017252b8d1ba50e0f9ec9f86da.jpg

Archie 141, blinding white pages on this one, Fine range with pressable type defects except the upper right corner crease and tiny spine nick below the upper staple.

Overstreet Fine is $9

My price is $5

111266.jpg.c13609f022c988600884270ee0c8da53.jpg

111267.jpg.b8f90314552dc26f5c98e2563ed7ffcf.jpg

Captain marvel 13, has some stacking indentations, but pressable to much higher grade than the 8.5 I'm saying it is.

Overstreet guide is around $20

My price is $10

111273.jpg.d7f2d09da4f8f48bba9c8129873a8dcb.jpg