• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Catrick's Deep Discount Sales Thread! Now with DEEPER DISCOUNTS!

463 posts in this topic

All right, last listing for the evening.

Tracy Straigh Shooters marbles, unopened package.

I'm guessing here, but I'm thinking the vintage here is 1950's.

This is the first of two packages I have, both apx the same shape, with a light staining (water?) running around the perimiter of the header. Header is the same on both sides.

I'm shooting in the dark again on price, but I've never seen these before. I'm going a little aggressive at $20 for the unopened package.

tracymarbles1.j.jpg

Now that's not something you see every day, and I imagine not that easy for a Tracy collector - seems like a pretty reasonable price.

I also can't believe that the Blue Beetle hasn't sold - how often do you see a complete GA Superhero book for $15?

Hi everyone im a collector myself and new to this site

and to this comic forum.

i just wonder on how to post a thread just to ask question

do you have any regrets collecting comics? like wasted money or stuffs or like

it will be destroyed in the calamities?

i already have 3 short boxes full of comics and pick-ups every week.

any comment to keep up peace of mind to me hehe..

Howdy Diamond, that's quite a Stew of comments you have there.

No regrets buying comics, they have given me untold hours of pleasure over the last 5 decades, and my only regrets are for the poor sad, dead funnybooks that Mom threw away when I was a kid

No rain covers that come to mind, doubleoh, but I'll keep a lookout as I dig through in the next day or two...

All right, it's 11:15, I've got a few more scans to finish (Atlas books, plus a few 60's 'tecs per request) before I start back up, look for some new posts with comics along about Noon.

This is the first of two packages I have, both apx the same shape, with a light staining (water?) running around the perimiter of the header. Header is the same on both sides.

I'm shooting in the dark again on price, but I've never seen these before. I'm going a little aggressive at $20 for the unopened package.

tracymarbles1.j.jpg

:takeit:

tracymarbles1.j.jpg

SOLD! Thanks Greggy ol' sock ol' chum!

Okay! Lots of new scans prepped, let's get started!

First up, some Dell and Gold Key books.

Hucklebery Hound, Four Color 990 (# 1)

Pretty copy, flat and clean, but a heavy dust shadow along spine BC, 3/8" tear to right of the D in the logo.

O'street VG is $24, take it for $12 SOLD!

fc990.jpg

Paging Scrooge! Paging Scrooge!

Huckleberry Hound 3

Now here's a pretty book. Flat, clean, square, nice offwhite pages, tight spine and CF, just a hint of a NCB fold through the upper center FC to the middle, and a few NCB snaps along the spine. Pretty!

O'street $24 in F, yours for $12 SOLD!

huckle3.jpg

Huckleberry Hound 4

Here's #3's brother, without out the NCB, but with a 1/8 x 1/2 chip off the upper BC. Sigh...it's always SOMETHING, lol

Same O'street, same price, $12 takes it! SOLD!

huckle4.jpg

Okay! Lots of new scans prepped, let's get started!

First up, some Dell and Gold Key books.

Hucklebery Hound, Four Color 990 (# 1)

Pretty copy, flat and clean, but a heavy dust shadow along spine BC, 3/8" tear to right of the D in the logo.

O'street VG is $24, take it for $12

fc990.jpg

Paging Scrooge! Paging Scrooge!

Huckleberry Hound 3

Now here's a pretty book. Flat, clean, square, nice offwhite pages, tight spine and CF, just a hint of a NCB fold through the upper center FC to the middle, and a few NCB snaps along the spine. Pretty!

O'street $24 in F, yours for $12

huckle3.jpg

Gunsmoke 19

Sharp copy from the front, but there's a VERY faint water stain upper RH BC.Faint enough that I durned near missed it, it runs for a couple inches along the spine. There's a stacking-style crease along the spine on the BC to boot. VG+ mebbe? Fine? Sure is pretty from the front..

O'street in VG is $16, take it home for $9 SOLD!

gunsmoke19.jpg

Dell Giant Lady and the Tramp 1

Glossy, glossy! White pages. Minor general wear, still square and flat. I'm going out on a limb and call this one VF-, it's gorgeous.

O'street is $$51 in F, I want $30 for this beauty. SOLD!

ladytramp1.jpg

Quick Draw McGraw 4

Here's another Dell beauty, Flat and square, just a whiff of a stacking roll lower FC, a NCB dogear upper RH FC. Minor wear, good gloss, supple white interior, just a touch of yellowing on perimiters of the cover, noticeable only inside.

O'street F is $18, yours for $10 SOLD!

quickdraw4.jpg

Dell Giant Lady and the Tramp 1

Glossy, glossy! White pages. Minor general wear, still square and flat. I'm going out on a limb and call this one VF-, it's gorgeous.

O'street is $$51 in F, I want $30 for this beauty.

ladytramp1.jpg

PM sent