• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chris Stevens' Hercules Cover Arrives in Oz!

4 posts in this topic

Just wanted to mention that Chris' awesome cover to Hercules #4 arrived in its new home today! :)

Big thanks to Chris for holding this aside for me until I could complete payment. I am truly delighted with this piece and the detail in the costume, background buildings, charred wood and facial expression are a wonder to see in person!

This will likely be my last purchase before SDCC (although I should never say "never" ;)). The cover can be viewed here -

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=749438&GSub=50052

I hope you enjoy checking it out! Best,

Royd

Just wanted to mention that Chris' awesome cover to Hercules #4 arrived in its new home today! :)

Big thanks to Chris for holding this aside for me until I could complete payment. I am truly delighted with this piece and the detail in the costume, background buildings, charred wood and facial expression are a wonder to see in person!

This will likely be my last purchase before SDCC (although I should never say "never" ;)). The cover can be viewed here -

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=749438&GSub=50052

I hope you enjoy checking it out! Best,

Royd

I'm sure Hercules will be happy in his new home.

Excellent piece, Royd, big congrats to you!

Hi Terry,

Thanks mate, I'm a big fan of Chris' work and was delighted to pick this up from him :) I hope he continues to get more cover gigs at Marvel! Warm regards,

Royd

Hi Terry,

Thanks mate, I'm a big fan of Chris' work and was delighted to pick this up from him :) I hope he continues to get more cover gigs at Marvel! Warm regards,

Royd

You're welcome, Royd.

Although I've become (slightly) jaded in my appreciation for 'new kids on the block', I certainly like to think I recognize talent when I see it.

This guy certainly impresses me and his meticulous style of inking reminds me of Brian Bolland.

Definitely a rising star!