• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

19 posts in this topic

For sale tonight are a few nice Journey into Mystery's

I bought a lot of 5, and am only keeping 1 - Im offering the rest to my fellow boardies

#104 and #106 both have "Jack Kirby" signed on the bottom of the splash page

Paypal, check or MO all acceptable

All prices include shipping to US or Canada - Elsewhere pays exact shipping

:takeit: trumps any PM's

104 - 7.5 OSPG $115 asking $85 (tape pull about 1/2 way up spine side in "Marvel" - otherwise very nice)

Photobucket

Photobucket

:takeit:

I doubt I could grade my books as objectively as you can. I'll probably have to rely on the wisdom of crowds for my future sales threads..."You call that a 7? Are you blind, man?"

I'd have bought a lot like that for one potential 9.0-9.2. Nice pick up...

I doubt I could grade my books as objectively as you can. I'll probably have to rely on the wisdom of crowds for my future sales threads..."You call that a 7? Are you blind, man?"

I'd have bought a lot like that for one potential 9.0-9.2. Nice pick up...

(shrug)

I bought the TOS 51 - 55 from him. Returned them the next day. I guess you were a little bit more lucky.

If the 102 wasnt as nice as it is, I probably would have sent them back too :gossip:

That's what I figured. Congrats on the nice pickup. and on that other unnamed spidey grade. :)