• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

closed

5 posts in this topic

These are undercopies that I have accumulated over the years. Most of these are lower grade copies with many having detached covers or centerfolds or other significant issues, but all are complete. A couple are a bit nicer copies. And before anyone asks, no, I'm sorry, I don't have a #3 for sale. Schomburg war covers are featured on many of these issues.

I've included front cover scans on all 10 comics. If there was anything about the back cover that I thought warranted a look, I included a back cover scan as well. If there are hidden issues, I've noted them.

I'd like to sell them as a lot. Saves me a good bit of hassle in regards to shipping and handling.

I accept Paypal, checks or money orders.

Free shipping is included in the lot price anywhere in the US. Outside the US, add $20 to the price.

All other usual Board rules apply. Thanks for looking.

Guide for the lot is about $400. I'm asking $200 :news:one time price reduction to $175 shipped in the US.

Now, on to the comics:

Real Life #1

Cover is detached at top staple and barely attached at bottom staple. Corners are torn off on a few interior pages (does not affect the artwork).

RealLife1a.jpg

RealLife1b.jpg

Real Life #2

Cover is detached at the bottom staple only.

RealLife2a.jpg

RealLife2b.jpg

Real Life #4

Cover is detached at the bottom staple only. Corner off last interior page.

RealLife4a.jpg

RealLife4b.jpg

Real Life #5

Cover detached. Centerold detached. Some small edge pieces missing on interior pages.

RealLife5a.jpg

Real Life #6

Centerfold detached.

RealLife6a.jpg

Real Life #7

Nothing to talk about on this one. Scan says it all. Complete.

RealLife7a.jpg

Real Life #8

Cover detached. See scan.

RealLife8a.jpg

Real Life #9 (first copy)

Well, the front looks pretty nice.

RealLife9a.jpg

RealLife9b.jpg

Real Life #9 (second copy)

Subscription crease. Stains as seen in the scan.

RealLife9c.jpg

Real Life #10

Nothing to add here. The scan tells the story. Note the pencil on the back cover. Solid copy.

RealLife10a.jpg

RealLife10b.jpg