• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Biggest Sale Yet - CLOSED - Part 2 coming up soon!

212 posts in this topic

Hello again everyone. :hi:

I had a big sale back in January to help cover my thyroid gland surgery cost (which, unfortunately, still hasn't happened yet due to the procrastination of people at OU Medical Center). But this sale will be even BIGGER. :whee:

I've recently made a fundamental change in my thought process as to what my long-term collecting goals are. For quite a while now, I've focused primarily on selling only low to mid grade books with a few higher grade books mixed in here and there. But now, a good majority of my higher grade books are now up for grabs. I will still be heavily involved in the comics market, but I've decided to invest some funds in other areas as well. So ask away if there's anything in particular you're looking for. My ASM slab collection and a few other keys are the only books off-limits. (tsk)

SHIPPING

Raw comics - $5.00 for up to 5 raw comics via Priority Mail envelope. Make it $8.00 for box shipping or $12.00 for up to 40 comics via Priority Mail Flat Rate Box.

Slabs - $10.00 for up to 3 slabs in the USA, $20.00 for up to 3 slabs anywhere else in the world.

PAYMENT

Payment by either Paypal or by money order. I can delay payment for up to a week or two if you see something you want to buy but don't have the available funds right now. (thumbs u

All books are complete with no missing pages or cutouts and everything's attached to the entire comic unless otherwise noted. As usual, I offer a full refund if you're unhappy with any of the books that you receive from me. :)

Back with a few books shortly.

I suppose since this is the Golden/Silver/Bronze Age selling area, I should actually try to list more of those. lol

:gossip: Sorry, but this thread's gonna be so big that it will also include some Copper and Modern Age books as well.