• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeremiah TV Show - 2002

2 posts in this topic

I started watching this today (Netflix) and as the intro credits rolled it stated it was based on a comic book by Hermann Huppen. Anyone know this comic and is it worth reading? Is it called Jeremiah? Length of series? Trades?

Thanks in advance!

Yeah it's a foreign comic and only a couple issues have been translated. It's awesome though. It's called Jeremiah. Pretty different from the show. In the comic he's a child and he stumbles upon a town kinda like Bartertown from Mad Max. I only read the first issue but I think two or three have been translated, by two or three different publishers over the course of two or three decades :P

There are like 30 volumes in Europe and the kid is full grown from what I can gather. The artwork is amazing. Now that I have read Blacksad, Jeremiah is the European comic I most want to read.