• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SUPE'S, BAT'S, ACTION, POLICE, Low Grade Sale!

417 posts in this topic

Hiya Sky, Golden Age Supey for single digit money. It's 1975 all over again!

I grabbed it for Jack, I'm trying to find him, lol

NO BOARD SHOPPING FOR ME UNTIL I FINISH MY TAXES, SUBMIT A PAPER AND CATCH UP ON MY LANGUISHING TRADES!

But thanks -- a double-digit Superman under $10? :takeit:

Do I dare look at the rest of this thread?

Jack

Hiya Sky, Golden Age Supey for single digit money. It's 1975 all over again!

I grabbed it for Jack, I'm trying to find him, lol

NO BOARD SHOPPING FOR ME UNTIL I FINISH MY TAXES, SUBMIT A PAPER AND CATCH UP ON MY LANGUISHING TRADES!

But thanks -- a double-digit Superman under $10? :takeit:

Do I dare look at the rest of this thread?

Jack

Only took a phone call and an email and me yelling WAKE UP from NY to Kentucky;) :baiting:

What's Sharon taking?!?!?

scrooge ???

He's adorable, but he's married, with a lovely wife...and think my husband still likes me;)

& and little girl. The girls last weekend in DC -

Wow -- can I compliment your beautiful daughter and wife without looking like I'm just buttering you up?

Jack

"Facebook"? What is this "Facebook" of which you speak?

Is that some of that newfangled social media that I heard a couple youngsters in their 30's talking about?

Tough issue is right! I've also been searching for a decent #51 for awhile, and I'm glad I found that, too! :headbang:

Really? Had no problem with 51, and although 78 was a bit more difficult, the issue that gave me the most trouble was 103. I settled for a coverless copy for several years before I got a complete,. decent copy. (Oh, and I have yet to see a high grader 78, they've all been low to mediums)

BATMAN #38 1.8/2.0 GD=$130.00 :news:SOLD

$55.00

Has cover tears and some pieces out. The scan shows a missing piece on the top spine but it was bent under. I gently pulled it back and its there and pretty well attached. The center wrap is de-tached and pulled out from the staples. Interior is complete and decent.

BATMAN38001.jpg

BATMAN38BC001.jpg

Tough issue is right! I've also been searching for a decent #51 for awhile, and I'm glad I found that, too! :headbang:

Really? Had no problem with 51, and although 78 was a bit more difficult, the issue that gave me the most trouble was 103. I settled for a coverless copy for several years before I got a complete,. decent copy. (Oh, and I have yet to see a high grader 78, they've all been low to mediums)

FWIW, I'd never seen 78 for sale before this one. Was tempted to buy it but am glad I left it alone for someone who really needed it. :)