• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

new mutants 87 NM+ $115! LOL

11 posts in this topic

I thought Cable's first app. was in UXM #201 (as a baby of course, but still...) confused-smiley-013.gif

I thought Cable's first app. was in UXM #201 (as a baby of course, but still...) confused-smiley-013.gif

I've often wondered about that, as I thought Stryfe/X-Man was actually shown to be Nathan Summers, and Cable was a clone and not the real deal. confused-smiley-013.gif

I've often wondered about that, as I thought Stryfe/X-Man was actually shown to be Nathan Summers, and Cable was a clone and not the real deal. confused-smiley-013.gif

A clone? foreheadslap.giftonofbricks.gifmakepoint.gif

Hmmm... I thought that Stryfe was cloned by Apocalypse from a tissue sample from Cable...?

I can't criticize him too much as he bought my ASM #316 - CGC 9.8 and paid in full as I was a little worried he wouldn't.

Yeah he just bought two books from me as well,.....