• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

There is a sucker born every minute..

22 posts in this topic

from the auction

1969-1980's Comic Books

I have come across a box of comics that range from 1969-1990's

I have not looked at all the comics just the ones I have pictured plus a few others that are not pictured. Some of these comics could be worth some money, I dont know. There are a 134+ comics in the box and some are Superman, X-men, Ironman, Batman, Spiderman, Ghost Rider, Captain America and some I have never heard of before. The four old comics I have in the pics Captain America, Hit, Marvel Comics, America's Greatest are 1969 reprints of the originals worth about $50 apiece.

I can get more pics and send them through email if you ask.

Please serious bidders only

Ask me any thing you want because I want the winner to be happy.

No Returns on this item.

I have other comics for sell that are not up for auction yet, please feel free to ask me about those also.

Thanks and happy bidding

So anyway..

Your thoughts? This guy a scammer or totally ignorant?

Since I reported it to the Ebay Rep last night on the phone, maybe Ebay will stop it maybe not.. curious to find out what happens..

Could be both. Ever watch "Antique's Road Show"? I always wonder, when there is a person showing their "antique" that they paid premium $$$ for is told that it is phony, or is not nearly worth what they paid (meaning they were basically ripped off), if they turn around and quickly try to sell it claiming the very same things they fell for.

But in this case... :censored: scammer