• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fake Stan Lee Signatures

46 posts in this topic

Response:

Dear lbjarm,

No I understand, I can post pics of me near him and My avengers #1...but I really dont think that helps...Or My tickets.

- nemes1s11

I don't it could be the same person, but the sigs are definately not real.

signing while standing at NYC at the VIP section...no there was a table & a chair

there were also convention people taking pictures of everything that was signed as seen with the two guys in the white shirts & cameras below

There was also a CAW present too...well at least on October 9

DSC01031.JPG

Unfortunately I was not able to get pics of these Signed. If you met him at a public event you know how frustrating it is with all the reporters around and crowds. I did get like two pics of him signing My Avengers #1 (real Copy) and just me there Sry.

I don't see any of this, do you??

I have quite a few Stan Lee CGC SS comics. These are definitely fakes. I'm 100% sure. I wish ebay would allow us to give negative feedback on this. Gives the industry a bad name.

An aside to "no buying unsealed signed comics" comments, I also never would neither. EXCEPT as a last resort, for example I'm a completest and sometimes there is no existing CGC SS copies on a dead creators early works, so I'll make sacrifices and green label them and throw the COA's in the bag.