• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bunkybrothers Feedback Thread

10 posts in this topic

OK. I'll go first.

The Bunky's rule.

I made a bunch of purchases at their booth in San Diego last con or two ago and while this wasn't a "Board" transaction I wouldn't have known about these guys if not for the boards.

They're both super cool chaps and their inventory selection kicked . I nearly blew my entire wad of SDCC cash at their booth due to a killer group of strictly graded SA & BA Marvels at 50% off. And this wasn't one of those "Let's jack the prices and THEN give 50% off" jobs either. It was the real deal. :headbang: And with so many cool picture frame Marvels to choose from it was a case of "so many books so little time"

Strict graders, super cool guys and also fun at parties! The CGC Forum Dinner comes to mind - buy them shots!)

These guys rule. (thumbs u

OK. I'll go first.

The Bunky's rule.

I made a bunch of purchases at their booth in San Diego last con or two ago and while this wasn't a "Board" transaction I wouldn't have known about these guys if not for the boards.

They're both super cool chaps and their inventory selection kicked . I nearly blew my entire wad of SDCC cash at their booth due to a killer group of strictly graded SA & BA Marvels at 50% off. And this wasn't one of those "Let's jack the prices and THEN give 50% off" jobs either. It was the real deal. :headbang: And with so many cool picture frame Marvels to choose from it was a case of "so many books so little time"

Strict graders, super cool guys and also fun at parties! The CGC Forum Dinner comes to mind - buy them shots!)

These guys rule. (thumbs u

:o(worship)

The Bunkys are the nattiest dressers and their breath doesn't stink.

I like 'em (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u

I got my Holy Grail Of Comics, Amazing Fantasy 15 CGC 4.5 OW from the Bunkys. Willing to negotiate payments and price a little. Very quick responses and I got exactly what I expected :) I'm hoping to do more business with them later this year, thanks again guys!

Jerome