• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Big, BIG Deal Thread. Startling 49 CGC 9.0 and others added.

112 posts in this topic

That's it for tonight. Invoices go out tomorrow. Thanks to everyone who has bought so far.

If something from the material listed earlier catches your eye, shoot me an offer if you are interested. Worse thing I can do is say no.

Okay, so everyone should've received an Invoice by now.

I'll keep the thread open until tomorrow in case some stragglers wander in.

Otherwise, thanks to everyone that inquired and especially those that bought. Most of the books remain available, but I'm fairly certain to send the TOS 39 in for a resub.

The house hunt took a turn for the better today when we found one we really liked. The price is a little beyond the budget we've set, but the home has a lot going for it. Our broker is going to do some research (as are we) and we might be putting an offer in by the weekend.

There might be a new gathering spot for the 2nd Annual Central Florida Get-together afterall. :acclaim: