• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Happy Birthday SilentMaster

9 posts in this topic

HBD fellow boardie and collector :headbang:

even though i dont know you i saw this post and thought i would wish you well today.

we need more boardies like you!

Only the most obsessive complused would buy these things. What a stupid idea. Now I need to invent something that will protect the slab-pro.

(shrug) Why all the hating??? I bought a few of these because the rubber base of the slab allows me to display them without them sliding off the shelve. In addition they actually make the slab look REAL nice for displaying.

(and I also store my slabs in a bag!!!!! :o :o :o even though they are a plastic case for a comic!!!!) lol - if you don't want them, don't buy them. I don't see the reason to insult people who did buy them... :foryou: Switch to decaf dude...

hey I'm just being honest. I bought one myself; wrapped my in it and my girlfriend said it gave it a better presentation.

You put it on your head?

not just the head, but the entire thing.

Well there you go... If I realized you were that kind of a person I wouldn't have bothered to respond...