• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TWIN CITIES SPRINGCON 2011 May 21-22 State Fairgrounds

36 posts in this topic

I wish I could be there :P

Saturday, I am running the Fargo Marathon :sumo:

and Sunday is my anniversary :luhv:

I wonder how many "boardies" are in the Twin Cities?

The show is open from 10-5 both days. Just make the run from Fargo down to the fairgrounds on Saturday. I'm sure you'll arrive on Sunday and still have time for the anniversary fun.

:jokealert:

but think about it anyway

I think i went last year but no time this year :(

If you go this year, you will for sure remember it next year, then again...

You will be missed. :sorry:

Thanks Rick, I just got back from the setup and the pre-show dealer feeding frenzy at my table has already made this show a success. :banana:

Looking forward to tomorrow!!

Thanks Rick, I just got back from the setup and the pre-show dealer feeding frenzy at my table has already made this show a success. :banana:

A dealer feeding frenzy at Dave's table :cloud9:

A dealer feeding frenzy at Dave's table :cloud9:

I'm guilty of this :acclaim:

Were you there before, during or after Harley on Friday - or was it a different day that you stopped by? Next time please introduce yourself, it would be fun to know who you are.

I know most of the dealers from years ago when I set up regularly, but I've been out of the loop for the last five years or so and some new folks that I wasn't familiar with were in attendance.

Thanks again for your purchases!!