• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TOP NOTCH #13 (Rediscovered Tom Reilly Copy

10 posts in this topic

Bite you?!

I mean, as Brian just said :o (hi bunky! (thumbs u ) I mean, is that an open invitation?

Wait - let me get my dentures in (..hmmm, those could do with a polish...)

"Chomp!"

Now then, BLB, precisely where would you like to be bitten? I must say, it's very sporting of you, old chap.

Oh - wait - here comes Transplant - and he's already got his teeth in (darn)....my, they do look shiny...and sort of, well, dare I say it, pointy...

Could he have a point perhaps? I have some lovely comics to pim - er, promote - may I also spam the boards?

Okay, then, now we're talking! Everyone, please, bite me instead! Aww c'mon fellers...What's a guy got to do to get bitten around here?

Bite you?!

I mean, as Brian just said :o (hi bunky! (thumbs u ) I mean, is that an open invitation?

Wait - let me get my dentures in (..hmmm, those could do with a polish...)

"Chomp!"

Now then, BLB, precisely where would you like to be bitten? I must say, it's very sporting of you, old chap.

Oh - wait - here comes Transplant - and he's already got his teeth in (darn)....my, they do look shiny...and sort of, well, dare I say it, pointy...

Could he have a point perhaps? I have some lovely comics to pim - er, promote - may I also spam the boards?

Okay, then, now we're talking! Everyone, please, bite me instead! Aww c'mon fellers...What's a guy got to do to get bitten around here?

:roflmao: