• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Most excellent enquiry of the week....

85 posts in this topic

I minored in Creative Writing at university, I tend to be more critical than most of language. (shrug)

That explains everything.

:baiting:

A pox upon your house. :mad:

Does it explain the bunny humping a cat in my sig line? hm

I minored in Creative Writing at university, I tend to be more critical than most of language. (shrug)

That explains everything.

:baiting:

You creative people have been known to find enjoyment in the strangest things.

You creative people have been known to find enjoyment in the strangest things.

Yes, it took decades of education and artistic exploration for me to arrive at my highbrow appreciation for watching housepets have sex with each other. :idea: Or, as Picasso put it, “It took me four years to paint like Raphael, but a lifetime to paint like a child.” :cool:

Or, as Picasso put it, “It took me four years to paint like Raphael, but a lifetime to paint like a child.” :cool:

There is a lot of beauty in that statement.

Or, as Picasso put it, “It took me four years to paint like Raphael, but a lifetime to paint like a child.” :cool:

There is a lot of beauty in that statement.

I like the statement more than I like his art. He mostly painted women, but he warped their features so grotesquely I always enjoy pictures of the women themselves more than his interpretations of them. Here's Dora Maar, his total babe of a girlfriend:

dora-maar--large-msg-114485821518-2.jpg

And here's his rendition of her that sold for $96 million at Sotheby's a few years ago. LOVE the crone hands and pig-like nose! :eek: I usually enjoy expressionism, but I don't get his or why he had to make EVERYTHING so grotesque. ??? I can't decide if he's a humanist or a misanthrope. (shrug)

picasso_dora_maar.jpg

I'm guessing you people will get tired of beating your head against the RMA wall at some point,

lol

Someone 's a little hurty this AM, I see...

The idea you'd think that is indicative of how indemic your vanity is. You spouting off and everyone's response to it fascinates me about like the spectacle in my GIF does, except that the cat and bunny are far more appealing because they're not endlessly self-affected like you are. :eyeroll:

I saw you mention that you used the "ignore" function on someone yesterday...I recommend doing that for me as well. :wishluck:

I'm guessing you people will get tired of beating your head against the RMA wall at some point,

lol

Someone 's a little hurty this AM, I see...

The idea you'd think that is indicative of how indemic your vanity is.

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

Evidence?

You just cannot help making snide comments about me in completely random places and at random times. Meanwhile, I haven't replied to you, much less made comments about you for years, except when you toss these unprovoked insults at me. I didn't refer to or about you in this thread, but there it is, an unprovoked insult from you. It's like a sickness.

You RMA trolls, as Jeffro puts it, are hysterical.

I saw you mention that you used the "ignore" function on someone yesterday...I recommend doing that for me as well. :wishluck:

I won't quibble with your error. If you can manage to control yourself, mutual ignore is a fine idea.

And let's not forget the Austin Powers homage, Alotta Fagina.

I was puzzled by that when I heard it in the film because it didn't seem to match the original. Galore is VERY explicit, whereas "Alotta Fagina" attempts to mask it.

Don't forget Mi and her sister Yu. :shy:

You just cannot help making snide comments about me in completely random places and at random times. Meanwhile, I haven't replied to you, much less made comments about you for years, except when you toss these unprovoked insults at me. I didn't refer to or about you in this thread, but there it is, an unprovoked insult from you. It's like a sickness.

It IS a sickness of mine. I've been around three fatally arrogant people in my lifetime--two I worked with, and you. The two guys I worked with I similarly dogged. When it's painfully obvious someone's an arrogant dip, I rarely stop pointing it out, although I try to do it infrequently, mostly I just ignore them. I suppose it's in the same hope that if you point out to someone they smell like mess, eventually they'll start to take a bath. It is ever-amazing to me that some people are simply unable to figure out their problems no matter how many dozens of people point it out to them. :blush:

I don't use the "ignore" function, I just mentally edit people's posts out if they're not worth reading. People who feel a narcissistic need to be right are rarely worth reading, but sometimes they are, so I don't use ignore.

It IS a sickness of mine. I've been around three fatally arrogant people in my lifetime--two I worked with, and you. The two guys I worked with I similarly dogged. When it's painfully obvious someone's an arrogant dip, I rarely stop pointing it out.

That's because you're a genuine troll at heart, at least insofar as I am concerned. You imagine it's your sacred duty to point out your perception of some stranger's behavior on the internet?

You don't know me. You've never met me. You only know me from words on a screen.

And yet, you imagine you understand who and what I am.

hm

What does that sound like...?

Ah yes: the picture of arrogance.

I suppose it's in the same hope that if you point out to someone they smell like mess, eventually they'll start to take a bath. It is ever-amazing to me that some people are simply unable to figure out their problems no matter how many dozens of people point it out to them. :blush:

Your statement is built on the arrogant premise that YOU are specially designated to be able to diagnose what you think other people's "problems" on the internet are.

I mean really, aren't you ashamed in any way, calling someone else "fatally arrogant" when your behavior is much, much worse? I'm ashamed FOR you.

I don't use the "ignore" function, I just mentally edit people's posts out if they're not worth reading. People who feel a narcissistic need to be right are rarely worth reading, but sometimes they are, so I don't use ignore.

Once again, you and your ilk have mucked up yet another thread with your off-topic self-righteous personal attacks.

Do try not to muck it up further.

Were those names allusions to Bond characters?

No, it was a prophetic allusion to this thread where you are the cat and RMA...never mind.

Were those names allusions to Bond characters?

No, it was a prophetic allusion to this thread where you are the cat and RMA...never mind.

That metaphor works so well on multiple levels. :eek: