• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Most excellent enquiry of the week....

85 posts in this topic

Don't forget Mi and her sister Yu. :shy:

Were those names allusions to Bond characters?

No, it was a prophetic allusion to this thread where you are the cat and RMA...never mind.

That metaphor works so well on multiple levels. :eek:

It's pure genius.

:acclaim:

Look, another thread about RMA :whee:

Well, you can't have masked mayo cur without RockMyAmadeus.

Someones been playing with the anagram generator.:lol:

Funniest I found for you is Wad Snort.

Yours would be 88 Icky Men. :blush:

At least it's not 88 Sticky Men :sick:

At least it's not 88 Sticky Men :sick:

Perhaps that's why they're icky. :eek:

I'm wondering whether this means that James has joined our 'ilk' and is now a non-quality boarder? hm

I've been that way for a while, I just only bring it up every 6 to 12 months--he knows I've railed on him in the past but just avoid him for the most part. The only reason I brought it up again was because I heard him refer to HIMSELF as a narcissist earlier this week, but I suppose being aware of it and actually overcoming it are two different universes entirely. :(

And let's not forget the Austin Powers homage, Alotta Fagina.

I was puzzled by that when I heard it in the film because it didn't seem to match the original. Galore is VERY explicit, whereas "Alotta Fagina" attempts to mask it.

You're weird. :baiting:

I minored in Creative Writing at university, I tend to be more critical than most of language. (shrug)

I majored in English Literature. Straight out of college, I got a job at a gas station. Take my advice, get a business degree.

I minored in Creative Writing at university, I tend to be more critical than most of language. (shrug)

I majored in English Literature. Straight out of college, I got a job at a gas station. Take my advice, get a business degree.

Luckily I only minored in it--I majored in Computer Science and now do web development.

I was puzzled by that when I heard it in the film because it didn't seem to match the original. Galore is VERY explicit, whereas "Alotta Fagina" attempts to mask it.

English Lit. Same as me. I work in construction now. lol I can write one helluva letter though.

Only degree less useful that that is history.

English Lit. Same as me. I work in construction now. lol I can write one helluva letter though.

Or maybe English Lit? :baiting:

Or maybe English Lit? :baiting:

lol

Um....that was a....um a test. Yeah, a test...You passed. (thumbs u

On to Scene 24...which is a smashing scene with some lovely acting....

When people would ask me what I was going to do with and English Lit degree I would joke "At least I'll be able to diagram the sentence 'Would you like fries with that?'"

Then I got the job at the gas station and that joke became a lot less amusing. At least with a music degree you already have the guitar case for people to throw change into.