• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who is going to see Green Lantern no matter what the critics/fanboys say?

Going to see ''GL'' or not?  

309 members have voted

1. 1. Going to see ''GL'' or not?

71 posts in this topic

i broke the ice
What is it about the movie you don't like?

Reynolds? The Far to glossy and bright CGI costume?

The first Krapy trailer? The Toes?

Reynolds?

(shrug)

i broke the ice

Reynolds?

(shrug)

there's nothing about the movie itself i don't like, i haven't seen it. what i have seen doesn't give me any confidence: the scene w/ reynolds talking to the lantern is embarassing, sinestro looks like bad CGI, etc. i'd like to be proven wrong- a metacritic score north of 75 and i'll see it.

My disappointment with superheroes movies is epic.

Seriously.

Everyone hops on the bandwagon and become all excited saying how awesome a superhero movie looks/will be. But then when they finally view it they hop on the other side and become very critical of it. I'll probably see it but I don't have high expectations of it. Let's face it, the film industry doesn't have much to show in the way of "good" superhero movies. It's also interesting to hear the expectations/end impression of a superhero movie between non-comic "followers" and comic "followers".

But who knows maybe this one will be good? hm

i broke the ice

Reynolds?

(shrug)

there's nothing about the movie itself i don't like, i haven't seen it. what i have seen doesn't give me any confidence: the scene w/ reynolds talking to the lantern is embarassing, sinestro looks like bad CGI, etc. i'd like to be proven wrong- a metacritic score north of 75 and i'll see it.

I think you're not going to watch this movie.

Is Jack Black or Will Ferrell going to be in this movie?

I don't think a movie can suck as bad as this one will without at least a cameo of Black or Ferrell. hm

Why all the hate for a movie no one has seen yet? (shrug)

Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not. For my ally is the Suck, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Suck around you; here, between you, me, the network television, the Will Ferrell movie, everywhere, yes. Even between the Chicago Cubs and the Cleveland Browns.

Why all the hate for a movie no one has seen yet? (shrug)

Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not. For my ally is the Suck, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Suck around you; here, between you, me, the network television, the Will Ferrell movie, everywhere, yes. Even between the Chicago Cubs and the Cleveland Browns.

lol

Well,I'm still going to see it and I don't care what anyone says about it :sumo:

I'm going to go see it I don't care if its just like the comics I expect it to be if anything funny & entertaining movie :) & anyone who says they are not going to see it is full of it you will watch it at some point or another even if it just happens to be on tv 5 years from now lol