• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PARADISE COMICS TORONTO COMICON 2004 JUNE 18-20

175 posts in this topic

Guys, I am getting in around 8ish to TO - who wants to get some drinks / dinner at the Hotel? (Cambridge Suites)

DAM

I might be available. It depends on the time of my softball game that night (assuming it is Thursday you are coming in)

Alex

Sadly, I had a tougher time with the flights this time around. Coming in Friday night frown.gif and leaving Sunday afternoon.

Oh well, just means more partying to be done on Friday night and Saturday! devil.gif

I won't get to the hotel until close to 10 (show ends at 9 on Friday) but I'm up for a drink.

Good god... is it really only a week away.... where has the time gone?????? 893frustrated.gif

Kev

Kev - I'll leave a message for you boys at the front desk when I get in and what not.

One week away - dude, I am very excited for it! smile.gif

I won't get to the hotel until close to 10 (show ends at 9 on Friday) but I'm up for a drink.

Good god... is it really only a week away.... where has the time gone?????? 893frustrated.gif

Kev

Kev - I'll leave a message for you boys at the front desk when I get in and what not.

One week away - dude, I am very excited for it! smile.gif

Don't forget to bring the advil..... wink.gif

Only 5 more days till comic heaven. cloud9.gif

Should be fun. thumbsup2.gif

Yes it should......but will it be expensive? Thats the real question. cool.gif

Last year I only spent $30. I plan on searching the bargain bins for any/all Byrne books/covers I'm missing. cool.gif

Only 5 more days till comic heaven. cloud9.gif

Should be fun. thumbsup2.gif

Yes it should......but will it be expensive? Thats the real question. cool.gif

Last year I only spent $30. I plan on searching the bargain bins for any/all Byrne books/covers I'm missing. cool.gif

30 Bucks!!!! Thats it? Either your a cheapskate or you pi$$ed it all away on booze. insane.gif

30 Bucks!!!! Thats it?

The only HG books I was looking for was ASM 136 & DD 158. I couldn't find any NM copies of either.

I ended up buying about 50 books....most from the 50 cents bins.

Of those 50....40 were Byrne books. cloud9.gif