• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Laura Martin Question

22 posts in this topic

You know, "colour"....it's the way those pretentious Europeans (and Dave Grohl) spell "color".

lol

Color is just the way you ignorant yanks misspell it. Colour is how it's actually spelled in the Queen's English.

:kidaround:

You know, "colour"....it's the way those pretentious Europeans (and Dave Grohl) spell "color".

lol

Color is just the way you ignorant yanks misspell it. Colour is how it's actually spelled in the Queen's English.

We don't ansur ta no queens here, limey.

:baiting:

lol

We don't ansur ta no queens here, limey.

:baiting:

:lol:

1a5fb59e.png

Fantastic read.

Sorry for the derail addition......please proceed.

lol

(shrug)

2v26uz6.png

What are her prices to colour at shows? hm

I believe it's around $25. At least, that's what it was back at Dragon Con in 2009 and that was for a single character commission I had gotten from Humberto Ramos. Don't know if she's gone up since then.

And happy birthday, Lloyd! :applause:

What are her prices to colour at shows? hm

I believe it's around $25. At least, that's what it was back at Dragon Con in 2009 and that was for a single character commission I had gotten from Humberto Ramos. Don't know if she's gone up since then.

And happy birthday, Lloyd! :applause:

Actually, her price varies according to the piece. She's an excellent colorist and a very nice lady. She does have a thing for Thor though. That can be her one fault.