• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GlynnSr Feedback thread

45 posts in this topic

I purchased a very nice book at a very nice price and I am very pleased with the transaction.

Thank you!!

I bought some raw books off of Glynn.

This man knows how to pack raw books so that not only do the books arrive in great shape, but so do the bags and boards! This is always a nice surprise, as I hate having to rebag/board raw books that I just purchased lol .

Thanks, Glynn! :headbang:

This man knows how to pack raw books so that not only do the books arrive in great shape, but so do the bags and boards! This is always a nice surprise, as I hate having to rebag/board raw books that I just purchased lol .

Thanks, Glynn! :headbang:

+1 to all. Just bought some Batbooks he shipped, and very well pleased. Thanks Glynn!

I just want to say that my experience with Glynn has been one of the best. First I had a chance to pick up some books that I normally would never be able to get my hands on. Second, he was very fast in sending me the invoice so that I could buy them. Last but by far the least I had my books in hand in only two days!! All in all Glynn is not only professional but went out of his way to make my comic books experience with him a very positive thing.