• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GlynnSr Feedback thread

45 posts in this topic

Ordered USM 160 blank variants and regular copies just as described each individually bagged and boarded and bubble wrapped, excellent packaging and shipment with great communication, will do business with again! (thumbs u

Super easy transaction with Glynn ... very very quick on the ship - i wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again ...

Next up ... Bone #1 (high grade), 'tec 31 (ugh), and hulk 181 (high grade) .... um Glynn? hm

MattP

Have bought multiple things from Glynn and time and time again he always amazes me. If its not on thing its another or all three, from super fast shipping to awesome packaging and even surprises me with a book for my son that he knows I have from time to time. He really knows how to keep his people happy. Will always by from Glynn. Thanks buddy!

(worship)

Bought more books off Glynn. As always he never fails to impress me. Extra goodies along with the ones I purchased. Highly recommended seller. You will never have a problem when you buy from Glynn. Thanks buddy!

(thumbs u