• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Egg's Spring Undies, see ongoing Recap of What's Left

380 posts in this topic

Changes, 1969, inside back cover is the first pubication of Crumb's Mr. Natural on a tractor, this is a really nice F/VF copy, crease at upper right hand corner might be pressable (no guarantee)..........................$29.

ChangesFVF001.jpg

Bizarre Sex #10, 9.2/9.4, first print, 2nd Omaha the Cat Dancer, throw out the guide, I am so tempted to submit this one myself, when have you ever seen a nice raw copy of this book for sale........................$49.

SOLD to Cimm

BizarreSex10NM001.jpg

what the :roflmao:

I am surprised that photobucket didn't censor that one yet. They censor half of the Cherry covers I put up & they are just very suggestive.

I could set you up an account on my FTP site and you wouldn't have to deal with a censor.

I am surprised that photobucket didn't censor that one yet. They censor half of the Cherry covers I put up & they are just very suggestive.

I could set you up an account on my FTP site and you wouldn't have to deal with a censor.

FTP?

The next couple of offerings are fairly expensive books in higher grades which these are not, so the prices will be cheap for what they are.

Tuff Sh#t, Fineish, 1972, great Robert Williams cover, Crumb, Welz, Green, $25 in fine, $10 in 2.0 in the Fogel Supplement, my price $10.

TuffShtFinePlus001.jpg

Yellow Dog #15, this is the most difficult of all the Yellow Dog comix issues, would be Fine or better except for a crease on the back cover, will price as a VG...$20 in fine in the Supplement, my price $15, cheap for this book.

SOLD to brotherjoe

YelowDog15FVFwithBCcrease001.jpg