• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Egg's Spring Undies, see ongoing Recap of What's Left

380 posts in this topic

The 3rd appearance of Omaha and her first color strip was in E-Man #5, in a full page ad, I am pulling 4 copies of this book out of my stash to offer to the Omaha nuts out there, one copy is a lower grade cheapie, the other 3 are high grade, all VF/NM or better. This book is not yet in the Fogel guide.

Now that the word has spread ( :whee: ), maybe time to submit mine into CGC and get one into the census.

Grim Wit #1, F/VF, one of the more difficult first print Corben books, $17 in fine in the Supplement, $35 in 9.2, book is probably then around $24, how about 1/2 book, my sales price is $12.

SOLD to OldGuy

GrimWit1FVF001.jpg

Grim Wit #1, F/VF, one of the more difficult first print Corben books, $17 in fine in the Supplement, $35 in 9.2, book is probably then around $24, how about 1/2 book, my sales price is $12.

GrimWit1FVF001.jpg

VERY tempting... hm

GrimWit1FVF001.jpg

:takeit: