• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OUCH!

15 posts in this topic

The guy that shammed me on the NM+ WWBN #1 (That was actually VG/F) has finally started receiving feedback from other buyers that were as pleased as I was.

ROFL!

Link

I hope he gets a roommate that is very "gifted" when he gets his new 9'x9' apartment.

Just the thought of him getting good loving is almost making this worth it.

27_laughing.gif

The guy that shammed me on the NM+ WWBN #1 (That was actually VG/F) has finally started receiving feedback from other buyers that were as pleased as I was.

ROFL!

Link

I hope he gets a roommate that is very "gifted" when he gets his new 9'x9' apartment.

Just the thought of him getting good loving is almost making this worth it.

27_laughing.gif

good for you 893applaud-thumb.gif "I hate liars" 27_laughing.gif

Best part of the description is when he states that "This book must be seen to be believed. Sorry I have no pictures to show you!" 27_laughing.gifinsane.gif

And I still can't believe it.

insane.gif

And if you've never seen one before...

Here's his NM+ comic for you to believe.

wwbnf.jpg

I guess on the bright side...At least I got a book. confused-smiley-013.gif

Who says I want CGC material?

I'm about through playing the high grade game.

They are pretty to look at, but I can buy a hell of a lot of Fines and Very Fines for the price of a NM.

I'm going through a funk where I actually want to read the books again.

insane.gif

PM me a list and I'll hook you up with some of greggy's not good enough from CGC but still sweet material! tongue.gif