• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ACTUAL GOOD DEAL - No Joking!

9 posts in this topic

This is a GREAT Lot of 100 Comics

http://qurls.com?i=50148

or "http://qurls.com?i=50148"

A few months ago I found myself in the need for more space so I started to sell of pieces of my comic book collection. I sold 21 lots of 100 books each right here on ebay for $25 per lot (+ shipping) -- these lots were 50% Marvel and DC and 50% other. Average grade was F. They sold like hotcakes and I have the awesome feedback to prove it :) (which you can search in my feedback rating if you like)

I have ONE lot left. These 100 books are mostly NM or better. 95% Marvel and DC -- TONS of good titles (Batman, Daredevil, Fantastic Four, Spiderman, Superman, Birds of Prey, Dazzler, Thor, Alpha Flight, Avengers, Detective, Iron Man, Special issues, #1 issues etc. These are 99% Pre 1995 with the majority being from the late 80's through 92 or so. These are good books. Many bagged, some bagged with boards. I even included 5 extra poor copies for the heck of it just to read (damaged or missing covers, etc) lets just say that these will be easy to spot! AND the whole lot ships to you in an acid free box!.

Cover price alone is well over the cost of the auction -- and value wise, well this is a DEAL -- Your getting work by Jim Starlin, David Mazzucchelli, John Byrne and a LOT of others.

USA winner adds $23.50 for perfect packing and shipping via fedex Ground with FULL insurance (this is one heavy box!) -- Canada is $29 (wait for my invoice) -- all others please email me first.

See my feedback and bid with confidence --

This is the "Forum Only" selling area.

The Ebay area is at the bottom of the main page.

We can't link to outside sides like ebay to sell things they have to be only available here. (thumbs u

WOW! $50 for a 100 books! watta deal !

I know! If only I had Paypal funds...wait, I just sold an All Star 6...think I can get a lot of 250 books? hm

I would certainly pay the postage surchage, packing fee, de-stocking assessment, addressing fine, bag and boarding buyer premium, and mailing value added tax :wishluck:

I know! If only I had Paypal funds...wait, I just sold an All Star 6...think I can get a lot of 250 books? hm

I would certainly pay the postage surchage, packing fee, de-stocking assessment, addressing fine, bag and boarding buyer premium, and mailing value added tax :wishluck:

I will gladly trade you 250 books for that fine book sir! How about a long box of Harbinger 25 - 33? You know you want them! I will even ship them for free! :)

I will gladly trade you 250 books for that fine book sir! How about a long box of Harbinger 25 - 33? You know you want them! I will even ship them for free! :)

That would be like stealing. :ohnoez:

Think I'll go start a thread in comics general*, brb.

*unless you want to do it, Rupp.

interesting replies all for sure.

comix -- noted I'd ask for a mod to please move it, or just delete and I can repost in the proper area

the1stfo - sorry I spelled a word wrong. Hard to believe this has never happend here before ;)

Bio (and others) -- its just a post to offer a heads up. In a sea of trash, 43.5 cents a book delivered isnt that bad as long as it is not pure junk.

If you don't like it no worries, don't buy it. The other 19 buyers got less of a selection and were happy with what they bought. This one is much better.

tough crowd :)