• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pajamas To Give You Marvel Women Physiques

51 posts in this topic

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2011/04/18/pajamas-to-give-you-marvel-women-physiques/

So we know that the female physiques commonly sported by Marvel superheroines are nigh-on impossible to acheive by anyone who wasn’t bidden by a radioactive Size Zero supermodel and some silicone injections on top. But that’s okay, lucky ladies, these official Marvel merchandise solves that problem. With a design that takes inches (and a couple of ribs) off each side, squeezing that waist in and emphasising breast size, all with a few lines of printed ink!

02283018.interactive.a-570x720.jpg02282895.interactive.a-570x720.jpg

There is a joke here...but I won't use it.

That model could sell anything....Garbage Pail Kids cards even.

Watch out for Mr Morals. He should be around any moment to squash that picture. That hole in She Hulk's shirt could have had a nipple in it.

Protect me from the nipple! Help! :ohnoez:

Watch out for Mr Morals. He should be around any moment to squash that picture. That hole in She Hulk's shirt could have had a nipple in it.

Protect me from the nipple! Help! :ohnoez:

Which one? There are several folks that hold PHds in morality around here. I'd hate to credit the wrong person.

would have to see them on a B cup. Defeats the purpose to put a shirt portraying a D cup on DD.

Where's Jesperson when you need him?

sean is a C so that won't work

FU, Major Moobie.

Anthony is fairly flat chested. (shrug)

I don't let little things like facts get in the way of my retorts.

I guess his boobs could have dropped to his belly. hm