• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vtcomics Feedback Thread

6 posts in this topic

Have done a few decent sized deals with Phil who is always easy to deal with, much props. (thumbs u

Thanks very much! I must shamefully admit I have not paid any attention to the kudos thread. So many out there that deserve it too. I'll surf through here on a rainy day and catch up! :acclaim:

I purchased these books in Phil's auction #3:

Modern 45

Magic 22

Jumbo 54

Detective 275

His grading/descriptions were accurate, the packaging was great and the delivery time was excellent. An all around perfect transaction--couldn't be done better. My whole-hearted recommendation to purchase from Phil without hesitation. I know many, many boardies have purchased from him before, so I'm just adding to the chorus, but if you're like me and uber-cautious before buying online, this is a no risk guy who will deliver what he says when he say, so go for it! :)

Leon@leonscomics.com

Bought a nice lot of 50's Actions, Phil sped 'em out the door in double fast time, well packaged, great transaction.

RECOMMENDED