• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

20% OFF EVERYTHING! Update Pg 26 - Iron Man, Invaders, Hulk/TTAs, TODs

255 posts in this topic

:news: Take 20% Off All Listed Prices!!!!! (thumbs u :news:

Fellow Forumites :hi:

I'll be listing a a bunch of mostly raw HG Bronze Marvels tonight with some nice Silver Age books mixed in. I have a few DCs to offer as well. Titles include Uncanny X-Men, Avengers, ASM, FF, Invaders, TOD, TTAs, WBNs, MTUs and lots more. The majority are all HG with a nice representation of sharp 9.2-9.6 copies. I'll have a bunch of mid grade SA books too at a nice price. Most everything will be 30-60% off OSPG. All books are unrestored and none have been pressed either (to the very best of my knowledge).

As always, this guy :takeit: rules all! All PMs considered and replied to in the order they were received but once again, the fellow above trumps all.

I happily ship Worldwide. (thumbs u

Domestically: 1-2 books ship First Class in a box for $4.00 which includes Delivery Confirmation. 3 books and up will ship boxed Priority Mail or Media Mail - your choice. The Priority Mail Flat Rate box is also an option.

Shipping to Canada is $5.00 for 1-2 books and $6.50 for 3-5.

Internationally I ship First Class Air Mail for any packages under 4 pounds and Global Priority for those over 4 pounds.

***100% Satisfaction Guaranteed***

Please let me know if you have any questions, would like to see some larger scans or just want to drop by and say Hey - I'll get back to you ASAP.

Thanks for looking! (thumbs u