• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pre-paid parking for SDCC is now on sale...

6 posts in this topic

How long does it take to move your car out from the underground SDCC parking lot to escape for dinner? Seems like nothing but frustration due to the sweaty throngs. :frustrated:

That's why I chose The Hilton Parking lot next door instead of the Main San Diego Convention lot. Wednesday Preview night parking is sold out for the Convention lot already anyway. The Hilton lot is the same price ($10), and should be easier to get in and out I would think.

The most annoying thing about the process is that you have to purchase each day at a time instead of picking the days and then checking out.

Even though I can take the shuttle in from my Hotel in Mission whatever I decided to get parking for all 5 days just in case. I don't want to be at the mercy of some shuttle bus... Or packed in with sweaty fanboys.

How long does it take to move your car out from the underground SDCC parking lot to escape for dinner? Seems like nothing but frustration due to the sweaty throngs. :frustrated:

It's actually pretty quick, but remember, you're parking pass doesn't allow you to come and go. Once you leave, it's null and void. If you want to come back to the CC after dinner, I'd just walk instead of drive. Lots of good places for dinner in the Gaslamp.