• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Biggest Sale Yet Part 2 (Gold, Silver & Bronze only)

66 posts in this topic

Here I go again....

My other thread was getting too long so I've closed it and sent out invoices. This is Part 2 of my big sale. If you've purchased books from my other thread and want to combine books from this sale with that one that's OK by me. Go ahead and pay for the books from the other thread or wait and pay when you're done in here. Either way is fine with me. :)

SHIPPING

Raw comics - $5.00 for up to 5 raw comics via Priority Mail envelope. Make it $8.00 for box shipping or $12.00 for up to 40 comics via Priority Mail Flat Rate Box.

Slabs - $10.00 for up to 3 slabs in the USA, $20.00 for up to 3 slabs anywhere else in the world.

PAYMENT

Payment by either Paypal or by money order. I can delay payment for up to a week or two if you see something you want to buy but don't have the available funds right now. (thumbs u

All books are complete with no missing pages or cutouts and everything's attached to the entire comic unless otherwise noted. As usual, I offer a full refund if you're unhappy with any of the books that you receive from me. :)

Back with a few books shortly. (thumbs u

P.S. Please go to the "please grade my" section and give me your opinions on the TOS #66. I have a possible sale in the works and we want to agree on the grade prior to deciding a price. Thanks!

th_TalestoAstonish54FN.jpgth_TalestoAstonish55FN-.jpgth_TalestoAstonish57VG-earlySpidey.jpgth_TalestoAstonish58VG-FN.jpg

Tales to Astonish #54 (1964) 5.5/6.0 $39.00 Short tear bottom edge back cover.

Tales to Astonish #55 (1964) 5.0/5.5 $35.00 Long NCB crease on front cover.

Tales to Astonish #57 (1964) 3.0/3.5 $45.00 Early Spidey crossover.

Tales to Astonish #58 (1964) 4.5/5.0 $29.00 Short tear top edge of back cover and 3 tiny chips along left edge of back cover.

:popcorn:

I probably won't get any more books listed until tomorrow morning. My wife and I are listening to a financial related webinar at 7:30 CST that lasts a couple of hours. I may try to get a few books listed after that but no guarantees.

Just get out of jail? (shrug)
Yes.

I smacked around a government stooge and got 2 months for cruelty to animals. :shy:

hm

I probably won't get any more books listed until tomorrow morning. My wife and I are listening to a financial related webinar at 7:30 CST that lasts a couple of hours. I may try to get a few books listed after that but no guarantees.

hm ............... :popcorn:

:taptaptap: Thought you had a Comiclink book to watch first.

:taptaptap: Thought you had a Comiclink book to watch first.

Indeed I do

Here's the rest of the FFs in the 100's for furystorm:

th_FantasticFour176VF-NM.jpgth_FantasticFour177VF.jpgth_FantasticFour181VFWhitmanvariant.jpgth_FantasticFour184VFWhitmanvariant.jpgth_Sold.jpg

Fantastic Four #176 (1976) 8.5/9.0 $8.00

Fantastic Four #177 (1976) 8.0/8.5 $5.00

Fantastic Four #181 (1977) 7.5/8.0 $5.00 (Whitman variant)

Fantastic Four #184 (1977) 7.5/8.0 $5.00 (Whitman variant)

Fantastic Four #185 (1977) 8.5/9.0 $5.00SOLD

th_FantasticFour188bVF.jpgth_FantasticFour191VF-NM.jpgth_FantasticFour194VF.jpgth_FantasticFour197VF.jpg

Fantastic Four #188 (1977) 7.5/8.0 $4.00

Fantastic Four #191 (1978) 8.5/9.0 $5.00

Fantastic Four #194 (1978) 7.5/8.0 $4.00

Fantastic Four #197 (1978) 8.0/8.5 $4.00

Here's the rest of the FFs in the 100's for furystorm:

Fantastic Four #185 (1977) 8.5/9.0 $5.00[/b]

:takeit: And thanks for that, I have most of the ones up there in the higher 100s. Add that to my pile and I will pay you tonight when I get back home from work!