• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC SS books that we may never see?

33 posts in this topic

George Lucas and Harrison Ford are two that are nearly impossible!

Hmmm you never know. :whistle:

I wouldn't rule them out. I'm sure if there was enough prep time something could happen with either one. With Ford, it's my understanding that he'll sign, he just won't sign Star Wars stuff.

With Ford that's what a majority would want from him. Sure they'll settle for an Indy or Deckard, but it's Han they really want.

That would be like getting Tobey Maguire to do a signing and all he'll sign is Seabiscuit comics. :(

Re: the bold part . . . :eyeroll:meh???

Indiana Jones is greater than or equal to Han Solo.

I wouldn't rule them out. I'm sure if there was enough prep time something could happen with either one. With Ford, it's my understanding that he'll sign, he just won't sign Star Wars stuff.

With Ford that's what a majority would want from him. Sure they'll settle for an Indy or Deckard, but it's Han they really want.

That would be like getting Tobey Maguire to do a signing and all he'll sign is Seabiscuit comics. :(

Hell yeah! :headbang:

Hell yeah! :headbang:

.......but it's still not Han.....

Without Han Solo...there is no Indy. (tsk)

Who else can you think of?
Link

lol Yancy Labat. Kris moore was in rare form in that thread. :ohnoez:

Yancy Labat is impossible. He is retired. He does not do conventions. Nor does he want anything to do with the industry or his fans. I have a marvel masterpieces comic and 2 trading cards I need signed by him. Said he wasn't interested. He didn't care how much I was willing to offer.

Who else can you think of?
Link

lol Yancy Labat. Kris moore was in rare form in that thread. :ohnoez:

Yancy Labat is impossible. He is retired. He does not do conventions. Nor does he want anything to do with the industry or his fans. I have a marvel masterpieces comic and 2 trading cards I need signed by him. Said he wasn't interested. He didn't care how much I was willing to offer.

You are a very special man. And you told JJ to wipe the jiz out of his eyes in that thread. (worship)