• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Benefit thread for Nik (Nikelspot) and Little Baby Pierce. Recap pg. 39

425 posts in this topic

Crisis on Infinite Earths #8 CGC 8.5 white pages

Same story. Help out Nik :sumo:

064171a5.jpg

$25 shipped

I will pay the $25 if you will take this thing out behind the shed and shoot it. Heath, PM me Nik's paypal, por favor.

Will do :ohnoez: PM on the way in a second. Also, another $10 bounty to Nik from me, if you post a picture of bullet holes in it or an axe through the slab (assuming butchery of the slab by axe is OK with Sean as well) hm

OK. Nik has my original $25. I will match Heath's tenner x2 for adequate pictures of slab carnage. Now, what say fellow boardies, we want $30 more to go to this worthy cause, eh? Let's see a busted up slab.

I'll pay money to see him bust it on your head and draw blood.

064171a5.jpg

$25 shipped

I will pay the $25 if you will take this thing out behind the shed and shoot it. Heath, PM me Nik's paypal, por favor.

Will do :ohnoez: PM on the way in a second. Also, another $10 bounty to Nik from me, if you post a picture of bullet holes in it or an axe through the slab (assuming butchery of the slab by axe is OK with Sean as well) hm

OK. Nik has my original $25. I will match Heath's tenner x2 for adequate pictures of slab carnage. Now, what say fellow boardies, we want $30 more to go to this worthy cause, eh? Let's see a busted up slab.

That's just rude. You know that gingers are bleeders. And a head wound, no less? Hell, I need a pint of O-Neg when i cut myself shaving.

064171a5.jpg

$25 shipped

That's just rude. You know that gingers are bleeders. And a head wound, no less? Hell, I need a pint of O-Neg when i cut myself shaving.

Sorry, I am only an A positive so you are out of luck...maybe. O-negs are universal donors. Doesn't mean that you need their specific blood.

xoxo

greggy

In the case of Humanity v. Crisis on Infiniti Earths your appeal has been denied. Your execution stands.

You shall die by....means of surprise....at 9:00 Est! :devil:

How is it going to be a surprise if he knows when to expect it...?

You shall die by....means of surprise....at 9:00 Est! :devil:

How is it going to be a surprise if he knows when to expect it...?

:gossip: I plan to scare it to death, or cure it's hiccups.

Reads better now (thumbs u

I hope everything goes well for you and your family in this rough time.

I'll go ahead and offer hardcover copies of Books 1 and 2 of my graphic novel series, Korgi. It's an all-ages series though this is for anyone that enjoys scif i/ fantasy and detailed pen and ink drawings that take way too long to create :P Here is a link to some more info about them: http://www.topshelfcomix.com/catalog/korgi-book-1-sprouting-wings/546

Book 3 will hit stores this August/September!

$40 for both books in the limited hardcover editions, signed and sketched with an original drawing of whatever you would like on the inside of each book.

111580.jpg.c0e55eb1797f0f8e1d21f7b0e3daaa6b.jpg

111581.jpg.ec93b83126861878703f44c9e795c579.jpg

I'm not only the Hair Club for Men president, I'm also a client.

Never use what you push (tsk)

But I NEED it...

By the way...I believe we were promised slab destruction :baiting:

Go to General my friend and enjoy :devil:

I'd like to offer the following two books to help out baby Pierce (please send payments directly to Nik), and prices include Priority Mail shipping in the US. If you're outside the US, we'll work something out...

Figure this sales thread could use some more Silver-Age DC goodness...

Atom #2 - FN/VF 7.0 with off-white pages - $100

The white spot at the top of the cover (above the "T" in "ATOM") is a small edge bend, not a stain.

atom2fc.jpg

atom2bc.th.jpg

JLA #36 - VF- 7.5 with off-white to white pages - $40

jla36fc.jpg

jla36bc.th.jpg

The JLA comes with the following certificate, but it's not a pedigree:

marincollectionxv3.jpg

Feel free to send any offers via PM as well...