• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WEIRD SCIENCE FANTASY 29...possibly more

6 posts in this topic

This is not my book, so payment will have to be check or money order. My buddy's having car issues and is forced to sell some books. He may also be listing the Northford Strange Suspense Stories 22 and the Cosmic Aeroplane copy of Ghost 4. This WSF 29 looks fabulous in the mylar and has OW/W pages ( at least )....but it does have a non color breaking crease, top center of a few inches. I've seen several books in this shape residing in CGC 6.0 and 6.5 slabs.....I'll say 6.0. The color strike is incredible. Shipping will be USPS Priority @ $ 10 to the U.S.....I'm not sure if he wants to do Canada or U.K. , But if he will, it would be in the 30 dollar neighborhood. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

I just posted the wrong front....now edited. The book was sold to him as unrestored....I'm sure he would accept returns if you're not happy.. The other book was the Twin Cities JIM85....not mine..or for sale in this thread. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u