• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How much info in Comics General do you believe to be true?

101 posts in this topic

When I read the Gold Comics forum, I trust most of the information I read.

In Comics General, not so much.

Gold forum is like one of the most respected news agencies.

General is like a tabloid format newspaper that tries to be legit but can't help but publish the occasional scandalous story.

Water Closet is like the Weekly World News :P

I firmly believe you are all chicks...except the ones claiming to be chicks...you guys are all Greggy.

When I read the Gold Comics forum, I trust most of the information I read.

In Comics General, not so much.

Gold forum is like one of the most respected news agencies.

General is like a tabloid format newspaper that tries to be legit but can't help but publish the occasional scandalous story.

Water Closet is like the Weekly World News :P

And I'm bat boy batboy.gif

Gold = Best (I wish I collected Golden Age....salt of the Earth people in that forum)

Silver = Above Average

Copper = Above Average/Very Above Average (The Turtle guys and Silent Master with the Joes are big assets)

Comics General.....better than TV. Not saying much I guess in the scheme of things.

:popcorn:

The likelihood of me believing anything is directly proportional to how much it relates to comic books. The more off topic it is, the more likely it has been barked out of the nethers of an addle-pated twit. See generally, some of the super sweet legal theorizing and gun safety tips provided in the "Shooting in Texas" thread.

The likelihood of me believing anything is directly proportional to how much it relates to comic books. The more off topic it is, the more likely it has been barked out of the nethers of an addle-pated twit. See generally, some of the super sweet legal theorizing and gun safety tips provided in the "Shooting in Texas" thread.

Depends entirely on the source.

If half the people on the boards can't even be bothered to read what other people write before spouting off, how can they be trusted with information themselves?

Girls will keep the secrets (uh)

So long as boys make a noise.

Fools run rings to break up.

Something they'll never destroy.

Grand Notorious slam (bam).

And who really gives a damn for a flaky bandit?

Don't ask me to bleed about it;

I need this blood to survive.

You own the money;

You control the witness.

I'll leave you lonely.

Don't monkey with my business.

You pay the prophets to justify your reasons.

I heard your promise, but I don't believe it.

Depends entirely on the source.

If half the people on the boards can't even be bothered to read what other people write before spouting off, how can they be trusted with information themselves?

You're asking us this? :shrug:

:cool: